Luxury Beach Vacations. The very words seem to mystify most people. A beach vacation is easily understood as vacationing on or near a beach. The accommodations can be a hotel, condo, motel or even a timeshare. We all have seen those beach motels situated on prime beachfront property! Even staying at a friend’s or relatives house near the beach can be considered a “beach vacation”! But add “luxury” to the same sentence, and most people will think of expensive resorts situated on faraway, exotic beaches with extra services and amenities. All-inclusive resorts, perhaps, that cater to honeymooning couples or families that have activities scheduled out for them! Luxury does imply convenience and extra activities that a regular beach vacation may not include. Some examples are golfing, massages, parasailing, and even gambling! And then there is the beach itself. Some beaches are soft, white and powdery. Some are soft and pink. There are even black beaches. However, most are brown grains of sand for those of us who do not live in a tropical paradise! Now complement all of that with the color of the ocean (blue, green, turquoise or all of them!) and the very words “luxury beach vacation” starts its magic on you!
Here are some examples of luxury beach vacations that you can enjoy through luxury resort travel memberships:
1. RHC/Wyndham Nassau Resort & Crystal Palace Casino in the Bahamas. Here is a description: Bright bouganvillea blooms seem to cover the island. Nassau is an old English port dotted with beautiful pastel-colored homes. Discover the international shops of Bay Street in a traditional horse-drawn carriage or head straight for the pink sands of Nassau’s super beaches. RHC/Wyndham Nassau Resort & Crystal Palace has a full compliment of sun and surf action, squash, racquetball, and tennis courts.
Expedia lists this property for 1 week in July at $1,556. This same room goes for $630 through a reputable luxury travel membership that is truly making its mark on the travel industry and has been around for 22 years!
2. Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort in Aruba. Here is a description: Aruba’s white-sand beaches and breathtaking blue and green waters are sure to be a fabulous backdrop for your memorable vacation at Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort. On-site enjoy the challenging nine-hole golf course or nearby you can enjoy water activities by day and casino and live entertainment by night. Let the resort’s restaurants prepare your meals while you visit with friends and resort guests. Visit the seaport five miles away to shop or see what is in port. You’re sure to enjoy your stay on sunny Aruba at Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort.
Expedia is listing this property in July for 1 week at $1,822! You can get a 1 bedroom unit (sleeps four) for $799 for the same week! Wow! That is $1,000 in savings!
3. The Resort on Cocoa Beach in Florida. Here is a description: Caribbean charisma sets the tone for a fun-filled vacation at The Resort on Cocoa Beach. The resort is situated directly on popular Cocoa Beach; the pristine water of the Atlantic Ocean awaits you.
Expedia lists this resort for a 2 bedroom room (sleeps 6) at $1,890 for 1 week in August. The luxury travel membership is listing this same room for $689 a week!
4. Playa Grande Resort in Los Cabos. Here is a description: Where the Pacific meets the sands of Cabo San Lucas, you’ll find Baja California’s most exclusive and private beach, home of Playa Grande Resort. The charm of Playa Grande’s Mexican hacienda style architecture and landscape enhances its location on eight acres of Solmar Beach, with 1,000 feet of beach front. The beauty and intimacy of Solmar Beach interacts tastefully with the grandest and most breathtaking Resort in Cabo San Lucas … all within a few minute walking to downtown of Cabo.
Expedia is listing this property for 1 week in June at $2,014. Again, the same room in the same week goes for $699! Unbelievable!
5. Kahana Beach Vacation Club in Maui (Hawaii). Here is a description: The completely renovated Kahana Beach Resort blends tradition with excitement to reflect the beauty of Hawaii as it was. Discover the golden sand beach and pristine waters that invite you to sail, swim, or snorkel. Plus, from your ocean-view lanai, you will be so close to the Pacific you can hear the waves gently calling. Enjoy the endless relaxation of this beautiful resort.
Expedia is listing this property for 1 week in July for $1,603. You can get the same room for $699 through this reputable luxury travel membership!
Now I don’t know about you, but I would love to take my family on a luxury beach vacation at any one of these places! Go check out the pictures at the resorts’ websites! Because I am a member of this awesome luxury travel membership, I will be doing just that this summer! See ya at the beach!